1501 South 11th Avenue
Bozeman, MT 59717-2750
Tel: (406) 994-2053
Toll Free: (800) 457-1696
Fax: (406) 994-6081
President & CEO
The End Zone Project is an initiative to enhance the south end of Bobcat Stadium by replacing the existing metal bleachers with grandstand-style seating that wraps around the south end zone (see diagram below). The new seating structure would connect existing concourses on the east and west sides of Bobcat Stadium, improving pedestrian flow before, during and after games. Other improvements, detailed below, may also be included in the project, depending on the level of private support that is raised.
This project will greatly improve the game day experience for students, student-athletes, alumni and fans from around the state. Plans call for construction to be completed by the start of the 2011 football season.
End Zone Seating
- South End Zone Seating (4500 seats w/concourse to match existing west grandstand seating)
- Elevated Aluminum Grandstand Seating w/hybrid concrete deck and architectural closure panels
- Public toilets and concessions building
- Enclosed/heated facility storage
- Hard surface open storage beneath upper grandstand area
Visitor and Referee Locker Rooms
New Scoreboard, Sound and Video System
SUBTOTAL $ 8,000,000
Additional south end zone seating (approximately 2,700 seats)
SUBTOTAL $ 2,000,000
Estimated Total $ 10,000,000
Conceptual provided for illustrative purposes only. Final design for proposed project to be developed by A&E Architects.