While You're Here
Bozeman hosts many fun events, including:
Bobcat Fest, Catwalk, Music on Main series, Art Walks, Sweet Pea Festival and Christmas Stroll.
Dining in Bozeman: Bozeman has a wide variety of cafes, coffee shops and restaurants-from bison burgers to noodles, tapas to tacos, and subs to sushi. You'll find a real old-time western cafe, restaurants featuring locally grown steaks and produce, authentic ethnic cuisine, locally roasted coffee, Montana-made ice cream-and more.
Check out more, with descriptions and details at www.downtownbozeman.org
You may want to plan a few extra days to get a sense of life in Bozeman. Here are a few ideas.
- Spend an afternoon shopping, dining and exploring historic downtown Bozeman.
- Explore the city's Main Street to the Mountains Trail System
- Visit the Museum of the Rockies, featuring the world's largest collection of dinosaur fossils and research.
- Visit Yellowstone, the nation's first national park.
- Take a scenic drive through scenic Gallatin Canyon to Big Sky.
The Hard Part is Picking Where to Begin...