Reinvigorated: The Self Portrait
December 1st - 7th
Reception Thursday, December 5th at 5:30pm.
"Self portraits give us a brief glance into the consciousness, personality, and being of the artist. This exhibition will be a juried show of student work." Join us at the reception for an opportunity to talk to the artists and find out the winners. Food and drinks provided.
Looking for a fun, flexible position with a focus in the arts?
The Exit Gallery is now hiring 1-3 Gallery Associates.
- You must be willing to work during the hours of 9 am to 5 pm, Monday – Friday
- Assist the Arts and Exhibits Chair to facilitate at least one reception per semester
- Help facilitate and host any guest speakers or artists
- Show up promptly to shifts with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Effectively work with the public through knowledge of exhibits
- Serve as a "guardian" of art work in the gallery
- Assist with PR duties such as press releases and public service announcements
- Handle sales of artwork with customers; follow-up with interested clients
- Email clients and operate the mailing list
- Any other duties specified by the Arts and Exhibits Chair
- Hours per month: 10-15
- Pay: $8/hr
Click here to print an application or call 994-1828 for more information.
Call for art
The Exit Gallery is currently accepting applications for the spring 2014 Semester exhibition openings. Applications are due Friday, December 6th, by mail or electronically, at 5pm. Click HERE to print your application or pick one up in the ASMSU Office today!
For more information on hiring or art exhibitions email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Exit Gallery: NEW space…big ideas
The Exit Gallery is a student organized student funded art gallery operated by ASMSU (Associated Students of Montana State University). The gallery hosts about seven exhibits per semester as well as other arts events. Receptions are on Wednesdays and are free…a great time to meet new people who love the arts, snack on awesome food and actually have intelligent conversation!
Mission: The Exit Gallery empowers contemporary art and ideas in order to inspire and challenge MSU students and the community.
The Exit Gallery educates, informs, and encourages creativity! It is an outlet for student artists, alumni, and other up and coming talents! So come check out what your peers have been up to…..wait, did you even know we have an amazing arts community on campus?
Well it’s time to find out!
The Exit Gallery is located in Strand Union Building room 212, Montana State University. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm. The exhibition is sponsored by ASMSU Arts and Exhibits. For more information please email email@example.com.
Hannah Safford ASMSU Arts and Exhibits
SUB 220 Montana State University Bozeman, MT 59717