Preparation of Equipment Invoices for Payment
Before sending an invoice for an equipment purchase to Auxiliary Services Accounting Department for processing, prepare the invoice using the guidelines below:
- Attach a copy of the department purchase order if one was completed.
- Property Management needs the following information for equipment: Good description, brand, model, serial number, area purchasing the equipment and the room/building where equipment is located.
- Please include whether this purchase is for R&R or if it is to be taken from your operating account. Use banner number if known.
- The minimal information would be: description of item, contact person/phone number of who has equipment and signature and date.
- If the invoice is over $5,000 and is for repair or replacement of existing equipment, note the MSU tag number of equipment it is replacing.