You've faithfully completed your class assignments, passed your exams, and somehow managed to finish group projects while working part-time and participating in an extracurricular activity or two. Somewhere in the back of your mind, you might have wondered where is this all going to lead? Now is the time to find out...
The MSU Alumni Foundation and MSU Career & Internship Services are proud to host the MSU Bobcat Mentoring Program designed specifically to connect you with outstanding MSU Alumni ready to share their stories, networks and experiences to fast track you to the possibilities of your future.
This program is designed to allow you to network with an MSU Alumni who has created an unsurpassed career and are now willing to share their "wisdom." You'll meet for the first time in October then you'll have the opportunity over the next year to ask questions, share ideas, and learn from someone who has broken some pretty impressive ground.
Take a few minutes to apply or if you have questions please contact Hannah Jacoby, Bobcat Mentor program at 406.994.4353.
- Apply no later than Monday, September 19th by clicking on the link below.
- Mentor-Mentee matches will be made in October.
- Sit for a short interview sometime in September.
- Program continues with weekly "conversations" (email, phone, Skype, or in-person meetings) throughout the year. Plan to spend roughly one hour a week with your mentor.
- Enjoy the Bobcat Mentor Closing Celebration.