Clean 'Cat Kits
As introduced in MSU’s Roadmap for Fall 2020, this fall semester every student, faculty member and staff member at MSU will receive a Clean ‘Cat Kit. This personal sanitation tool will help you take personal action to protect yourselves. These kits should be used to sanitize areas you use during the day, such as podiums, desks and seats in classrooms, meeting rooms and collaboration spaces.
Each Clean ‘Cat Kit will include:
- A Bobcat cloth mask.
- A refillable hand sanitizer.
- A refillable disinfectant spray bottle.
- Three microfiber cloths.
Clean ‘Cat Kits are just one additional tool, in combination with multiple other initiatives, that enables each of us to continue doing our part in providing and promoting a safe learning and working environment for ourselves and our fellow Bobcats.
To facilitate access to hand-sanitizer gel and disinfectant spray, campus hand-sanitizer refill stations will be set up around campus in various common areas in all buildings. This interactive map will let you easily locate these stations, and students using the refill stations will earn ChampChange points.
Getting a Kit
Students living in the residence halls will receive a kit in their room when they arrive to campus. For students who commute to campus, outdoor tents will be set up Aug. 17-19 from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following pickup locations:
- On the lawn between Montana Hall and Hamilton Hall
- At the "Noodle" Wind Arc sculpture at the corner of Seventh Avenue and Grant Street
- On the corner of 11th Avenue and Grant Street
- At Linfield Hall along 11th Avenue
Beginning Aug. 20, the MSU Bookstore will also serve as a pickup station for kits. Students who receive a kit will be registered for 10,000 ChampChange points and entered into a prize drawing.
ChampChange is drawing prizes everyday until end of August 2020.
Be sure to scan the QR code when you pick-up the kit or refill your bottle!
We will send email to winners, so keep a look-out there too.
Follow us on Instagram to get winner's update: @montanastate_success
Our sponsors for this program:
- The University Communication
- Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success
- Jake Jabs College of Business and entrepreneurship
- Academic of Technology and Outreach
- Recreational Sports and Fitness
- MSU Athletics