Prizes & Competitions
The ChampChange Auction
At the end of each semester we will host an auction where you can spend your ChampChange on cool prizes. The ChampChange points you accumulate through participation in ChampChange worthy activities will be redeemed for many great prizes like a $1,000 Tuition Scholarship.
ChampChange Auction Prizes
- $1,000 Tuition Waiver
- Bridger Bowl Day Passes
- 32" Smart TV
- $100 MSU Bookstore Gift Card
- Men’s and Women’s Skis
- Men’s and Women’s Winter Gear and Apparel
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Bluetooth Record Player
- MarioKart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch)
- NBA 2K19 (PS4)
- Instant Pot
- Ancestry DNA Genetic Testing
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
- $50 Outdoor Rec Store Credit
- Wireless Printer
- Kavu Backpack
- $30 Netflix Gift Card
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Complete Harry Potter BluRay Set
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Echo Dot
- 2 Passes to Bozeman Hot Springs
- International All-in-One Power Plug Adapter
- 39-Piece Tool Set
- Pearl Earrings
- 32GB Flash Drives
- AND MUCH MORE!
- This is a real time auction and available wherever you have internet access. Stay tuned and check the items on which you are bidding.
- You can bid on multiple items but you can only win one item. All bids are FINAL and cannot be retracted.
- Bidding is in 100 point increments and must be greater than the current bid.
- Bids are automatically deducted from your available Champchange points total as soon as a bid is placed. Point totals are reset at the beginning of each semester.
- If you are outbid on an item your points will immediately be returned to your account.
- The time remaining for each item is displayed with the item information.
- The highest bid at Auction Close wins the item. If you have leading bids on multiple items you will win the first item that closes.
- Auction winners will be notified by e-mail the day that the auction closes.
- If you win an item you can pick your prize up after 10:00am in the Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success (SUB 177) the day after the auction closes.
- All items must be picked up on or before Monday January 14th 2019.
- You have 10 days from the pickup date to verify that the item is correct and functional.
- You can participate in multiple auctions during the semester but you can only win one item per semester. If you win an item in one auction you will not be able to win items in subsequent auctions.