- Lower forest-grassland ecotones and 20th Century herbivory effects in northern Mongolia, Temuulen Tsagaan Sankey et al.
- Twentieth Century forest-grassland ecotone shift in Montana under differing livestock grazing pressure, Temuulen Tsagaan Sankey et al.
- Water Quality in the Darhad Valley, Loren Barber
- Geospatial Assessment of Grazing Regime Shifts and Sociopolitical Changes in a Mongolian Rangeland, Temuulen Tsagaan Sankey, Joel Brown Sankey, Keith T. Weber, and Cliff Montagne, 2009
- A Dietary Risk Assessment for Indigenous Consumption of Natural Salt Deposits in the Darhad Valley, Northern Mongolia, Barber, L.M., R.K.D. Peterson, C. Montagne, W.P. Inskeep, and J.J. Schleier III, 2009
- Erosion, Sand Dune Movement and Pasture Fertility in the Darhad Valley, Northern Mongolia, Patrick Lawrence, Montana State University Soil Science Graduate
- Soil respiration and grazing in Renchinlhumbe soum of Hovsgol aimag, Otgonsuren A., Researcher, Mongolian Institute of Geoecology of MAS
- A study of the Darhad Valley's moss species, Enkhjargal, Moss Biologist at the Mongolian Institute of Botany
Medicine and Health
Society and Culture
Land Resources and Environmental Sciences
811 Leon Johnson Hall
Bozeman, MT 59717
Click here to help support the BioRegions Program's efforts in Mongolia.