Products & Results
- Lower forest-grassland ecotones and 20th Century herbivory effects in northern Mongolia, Temuulen Tsagaan Sankey et al.
- Twentieth Century forest-grassland ecotone shift in Montana under differing livestock grazing pressure, Temuulen Tsagaan Sankey et al.
- Water Quality in the Darhad Valley, Loren Barber
- Geospatial Assessment of Grazing Regime Shifts and Sociopolitical Changes in a Mongolian Rangeland, Temuulen Tsagaan Sankey, Joel Brown Sankey, Keith T. Weber, and Cliff Montagne, 2009
- A Dietary Risk Assessment for Indigenous Consumption of Natural Salt Deposits in the Darhad Valley, Northern Mongolia, Barber, L.M., R.K.D. Peterson, C. Montagne, W.P. Inskeep, and J.J. Schleier III, 2009
- Erosion, Sand Dune Movement and Pasture Fertility in the Darhad Valley, Northern Mongolia, Patrick Lawrence, Montana State University Soil Science Graduate
- Soil respiration and grazing in Renchinlhumbe soum of Hovsgol aimag, Otgonsuren A., Researcher, Mongolian Institute of Geoecology of MAS
- A study of the Darhad Valley's moss species, Enkhjargal, Moss Biologist at the Mongolian Institute of Botany
Medicine and Health
- Traditional Herbal Medicine and Community Health in Mongolia's Darhad Valley: Creating a holistic balance in the face of globalization, Sean Armstrong et al.
- Primary Health Care in Rural Mongolia: Health maintenance from a Community Empowerment perspective, Sean Armstrong
- Darhad Valley Community Health Screenings, Summer 2007, Susan K. Gibson
- Brucellosis Education Project and Epidemiological Survey 2009 Project Journal, Jennifer Higgins, 2009
- Montana-Mongolia Healthcare Project, Susan K. Gibson, 2009
Society and Culture
- Artisan Overview, Kate Burnaby Wright