Bob Arrotta Student Mentorship Award
The Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship annually presents the Bob Arrotta Student Mentorship Award. Harrington’s Bottling Company sponsors two $1500 awards in honor of Bob Arrotta, a long-time manager at Harrington’s who modeled citizenship through community service, mentorship and professionalism throughout his career.
This award is intended to recognize a Jabs student who best exemplifies Mr. Arrotta’s dedication to community service, mentorship and professionalism. Accordingly, criteria for eligibility are:
- Full-time student status;
- Current sophomore, junior, or senior majoring in business, or graduate student currently enrolled in the MPAc program.
- Evidence of exceptional commitment to community service or mentorship;
- Evidence of exceptional commitment to one or more elements of the Student PRIDE Code of Excellence (Performance, Respect, Integrity, Diligence, Engagement);
- Preference for a student from rural Montana or a farming/ranching family.
The College welcomes self-nominations by students as well as nominations by others. In the nomination letter, please include the following information:
- The name of the nominee;
- A description of the ways in which the nominee demonstrates exceptional commitment to community service or mentorship;
- A description of the ways in which the nominee demonstrates exceptional commitment to the Student PRIDE Code of Excellence (please see the attached PRIDE Code)
- A description of the nominee’s engagement in a community project or activity;
- Nominee’s resume
- If applicable, information about the nominee’s rural or farming/ranching roots
Questions? Please contact Chelsey Wilson in the Bracken Center: email@example.com, or drop by Jabs Hall 108.