For young and experienced professionals, the MSU Jabs Executive Education courses provide an entrepreneurial environment and mindset that inspires inherent curiosity. This learning curiosity is met by a world class faculty comprised of in-market, real world, real time experienced executives combined with academic teaching experts.
Our courses have been curated and developed under the direction of founding team members Dr. Stephen Burnett and Dr. Karen Cates who possess over 60 years of experience in delivering executive education at leading institutions such as the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University, one of the top MBA programs in the world.
Open Enrollment is currently available for the following courses:
- Navigating the Firm: Essential Leadership Skills for Public Accountants
- Growing the Business: Client Development in Public Accounting (New date for fall 2018 coming soon)
At MSU Jabs Executive Education we work closely with you, as both partners and advisors, to create high-impact custom Executive Education programs. Our hands on collaborative development approach ensures an integrated, actionable learning experience that progress the development of both the organization and its managers.
Our Custom Executive Education programs utilize customized academic content delivered through components such as:
- Relevant case studies, interactive group discussions, and simulations
- Directly linking the academic concepts to your business
- Special projects (co-designed with you) applying relevant content to your business and training goals
- Expert speakers who provide insights into areas of interest