Business strategies for sustainability
Organizational culture and social processes
Cognitive drivers of strategy
Qualitative and mixed research methodology
Google Scholar profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=faympjMAAAAJ&hl=en
ResearchGate profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Brooke_Lahneman
- Lahneman, B. 2015. "In vino veritas: Understanding sustainability with environmental certified management standards," Organization & Environment, 28, (2): 160-180. https://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1086026615578008
- Livne-Tarandach, R., Hawbacker, B., Lahneman, B., & Jones, C. "Qualitative Comparative Analysis: Opportunities for case-based research," for Handbook of Innovative Qualitative Research Methods, (edited by Kimberly D. Elsbach, and Roderick M. Kramer). pp. 156-166. New York, NY: Routledge.
- Howard-Grenville, J., Bertels, S., & Lahneman, B. 2015. "What Regulators Need to Know About Organizational Culture" for Penn Program on Regulation's Best-in-Class Regulator Initiative. University of Pennsylvania. Brookings Institute Press
- Howard-Grenville, J., Bertels, S., & Lahneman, B. 2014. "Sustainability: How it shapes organizational culture and climate" for The Oxford Handbook of Organizational Climate and Culture: An Integrated Perspective on Research and Practice (edited by Benjamin Schneider and Karen M. Barbera), pp. 257-274. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.
- Lahneman, B. 2013. Exploring the strategic adoption of environmental certified management standards by small firms in the Oregon wine industry. Academy of Management: Best Paper Proceedings.
- GRONEN Research Conference, Hamburg, Germany, Best Paper Award, Co-authored with Russo, M., Earle, A., & Tilleman, S. (2016)
- Charles H. Lundquist College of Business, Robin & Roger Best Teaching Award, University of Oregon (2014)
- 2013 Academy of Management, Orlando, FL, ONE Division, Best Paper Award
Ph.D. Management, University of Oregon, Eugene OR, 2016
M.B.A. ESADE Business School, Barcelona, Spain, 2009
B.A., Economics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville VA, 2003