Computer Equipment (Desktops/Laptops)
UIT Service Desk
Please use the links below for all standard (non-custom) purchases.
- Apple computers
or stop by the MSU Bookstore
- Dell computers
- Approved printers & computer accessories
- Toner & supplies
Why use preconfigured systems?
- Higher quality than retail grade
- Optimized to use MSU network
- Covered warranty repairs at no charge
- Volume discount that includes setup
Please note: Custom Configurations will require extra lead time.
State and University purchasing rules apply. Catalogs and state contracts may offer products that are not supported.
Products Supported by UIT:
- Apple iPads and Windows Surface tablets purchased from any source
- Any Apple product purchased from the MSU Bookstore
- Any MSU preconfigured Dell computer.
- Any MSU approved hardware component or printer from the CDW-G catalog.
- Registration: All new computing devices purchased must be registered with UIT.
- Do not sign vendor provided agreements without Procurement Services review.
- Remember to clearly reference Contract# on your BPA or P-Card report.
Reminder: If not purchasing from MSU or State contracts normal procurement procedures must be followed: limited solicitation over $5,000, formal bidding (handled by Procurement Services) over $25,000