Facilities Maintenance, Lighting Products, Industrial Supplies & Tools, and Janitorial Products
The State of Montana has established contracts with a limited number of vendors to provide janitorial products at discounted rates. To ensure you are getting the contract pricing, you will need to utilize eMacs, the State of Montana’s electronic marketplace to purchase these products. Suppliers include: Fastenal, MSC Industrial Supply, & Grainger.
Contracts: WSCA 1862-A,B,C. Contracts expire 02/28/2017.
To register as a new user,
- Follow the Setting Up a New User instructions to register for an eMacs account to purchase items online or view contract pricing.
- All purchases require use of a p-card.
- The State Procurement Bureau approves new users after they receive notification that you have submitted registration.
- Once you have been approved as a new user, enter a default Ship to Address (must be a physical address) (found under User Profile Information and Settings).
To order janitorial products, Punchout to one or more of the following vendors:
- MSC Industrial Supply
- Do not sign vendor provided agreements without Procurement Services review.
- Remember to clearly reference Contract# on your BPA or P-Card report.
If not purchasing from MSU or State contracts normal procurement procedures must be followed: limited solicitation over $5,000, formal bidding (handled by Procurement Services) over $25,000