To get the best value without additional bidding requirements purchase directly off of State Contracts: WSCA 5737, WSCA 5739, WSCA 5743. These contracts were established with a limited number of vendors to provide office supplies at highly discounted rates. The following vendors are under contract:
360 Office Supplies
Contract Document: WSCA 5743
Contract Document: WSCA 5737
Contract Document: WSCA 5739
To ensure you are getting the best pricing, you will need to utilize eMarketplace, the State of Montana’s new electronic marketplace to purchase office supplies.
To register as a new user,
- Open this document and follow the instructions for setting up a new account: Registering for eMACs and
- Fill out the registration form and hit submit. Register as a buyer to be able to purchase items. Register as a shopper if you would like to be able to view items, but purchases will require additional approval. All purchases require use of a p-card.
- The State Procurement Bureau approves new users after they receive notification that you have submitted registration.
- Once you have been approved as a new user, enter a default Ship to Address (must be a physical address) (found under User Profile Information and Settings).
To order office supplies, punch out to one or more of the above vendors:
Please note: Janitorial supplies may NOT be purchased from these vendors.
Training videos for using eMACs are available here: http://library.sciquest.com/training-videos/
- Do not sign vendor provided agreements without Procurement Services review.
- Remember to clearly reference Contract# on your BPA or P-Card report.
If not purchasing from MSU or State contracts normal procurement procedures must be followed: limited solicitation over $5,000, formal bidding (handled by Procurement Services) over $25,000