The MSU Summer Session program is committed to providing a variety of classroom, outdoor, and online opportunities for students to advance or complete their educational goals.
Summer Session offers an exciting mix of courses designed to meet the needs of a diverse audience. For example:
- Students who work, or leave Bozeman for the summer, can still begin or continue their MSU education by enrolling in one or more online courses.
- Incoming freshmen can jump-start their college careers by fulfilling a core requirement or two.
- Students looking for something different can earn college credit while studying subjects such as photography, wildlife, music, and more.
- Post-baccalaureate students planning to apply to medical or dental school can explore a series of science and mathematics courses designed to meet the special academic needs of pre-med students.
- Summer master’s degree programs, designed to be completed in three to four summer sessions, enable students to earn master of science degrees in mathematics education or science education.
And when not in class, students enjoy a variety of activities in and around Bozeman, including cultural events in the city, and outdoor recreational opportunities in the nearby mountains.
Spend a summer at MSU—and make it a season of learning, adventure, and discovery!
Dates of future Summer Sessions are available in the Term Calendar.