Montana State University

Undergraduate Minors

Teaching Minors

A number of teaching minors are available for students majoring in Secondary Education or Elementary Education.

Non-teaching Minors

In addition to a major field of study, many students are now declaring a non-teaching minor. This is a secondary area of academic specialization. Some students use minors to expand their career opportunities, while others pursue minors in education. Students must submit an Application for a Minor to the Registrar's Office two semesters prior to graduation. Below is a list of non-teaching minors currently available.

MSU-Bozeman reserves the right to add or withdraw programs at any time subject to the concurrence of the Board of Regents of Higher Education.

> Back to Table of Contents