Your CatCard Account
With the CatCard GET Mobile app and website, you can avoid waiting in long lines at orientation or at the beginning of the semester and get your own photo printed on your CatCard. It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
- Download the GET Mobile app on your Android or iOS device, or go to the GET website .
- Log in to your CatCard account using your NetID and password.
- Click on Upload/Change Photo on the Settings screen of the CatCard GET Mobile app or in the right navigation bar on the CatCard GET website home page.
All photo submissions are subject to the terms and conditions stated here. The CatCard office reserves the right to reject any photo deemed inappropriate.
You must have your MSU NetID and NetID password to access your CatCard account online or in the CatCard GET Mobile app. Click here for help in finding your NetID and setting your password.
There are several different ways to deposit money to your CatCard account:
- Deposit money online on the CatCard GET website (or the CatCard GET Mobile app on a mobile device) with a credit/debit card* (Visa, Discover or MasterCard).
- Come to the CatCard office in room 134 in the SUB to deposit money using cash, check and credit/debit cards* (Visa, Discover or MasterCard).
- Go to the Residence Life Cashier's Office in the basement of the Miller Dining Hall to deposit money using cash, check or credit/debit cards* (Visa, Discover or MasterCard).
- Call the CatCard office at 406-994-2273 and deposit money with a credit/debit card* (Visa, Discover or MasterCard).
* Minimum deposit of $5.00 per credit/debit card transaction.
It is the cardholder's responsibility to report their CatCard lost or stolen. It is important to report your card lost or stolen as that will suspend activity on your account until either a new card is issued or you let us know your card has been found. The cardholder is responsible for all transactions until the CatCard is reported lost or stolen.
You can report your card lost 24 hours a day by logging in to your online account or the CatCard GET Mobile app, or by calling 406-994-2273. (Please leave a voicemail if it's after office hours.) If you find your card after reporting it lost, for your protection you must log in to your online account or the CatCard GET Mobile app, or come to the CatCard office in SUB Room 134, to report your card as found.
Lost cards do get turned in to the CatCard office on a daily basis so please stop by or call to see if your card has been turned in. If your CatCard is turned in to the CatCard office, we will send you an email to let you know we have it. There is a $15.00 charge for all replacement CatCards.