Care For Your CatCard
Under normal conditions, your CatCard should last a very long time. Please refer to the following list of suggestions to ensure the durability of your card.
- Please store your card in a wallet or protective cover. (A protective sleeve is given to you at time of production.) There are also hard plastic cases available for purchase at the CatCard office for $1.00.
- Keep your CatCard away from all magnetic fields, computers or cell phones as this may demagnetize your card and cause it not to work.
- Do not punch holes in your CatCard. If you would like a hole in your CatCard, please bring it to the CatCard office and have us do it for you.
- Do not attach your CatCard to a key ring with keys. Keys will scratch your card and cause it not to work.
- Do not wash your CatCard in a washing machine.
- Do not use your CatCard as an ice scraper.
- Do not bend, scratch or chew on your CatCard.
If your CatCard does become demagnetized but the card is still in good condition, please bring it to the CatCard office and we will re-magnetize it for you at no charge. If your CatCard should need to be replaced the replacement fee is $15.00.