- Employment History
- Societies, Recent Honors, Awards and Professional Registration
- Professional Activities and Service
- Courses Taught Recently
|M.S.||Construction Management||Arizona State University||1999|
|B.S.||Construction||Arizona State University||1995|
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR. April 2010 to present. Teach undergraduate and graduate students in the Construction Engineering Technology program. Coordinate Professional Master of Science and Engineering Management program (Construction Management core classes); actively participate with local and national contracting organizations and coordinate CET program.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR. Civil Engineering Department, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana. January 2004 to present. Teach undergraduate and graduate students in the Construction Engineering Technology and Masters of Construction Engineering Management programs; actively participate with local and national contracting organizations; and coordinated both CET and MCEM programs.
- ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR. Civil Engineering Department, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana. January 2000 to 2004. Teach undergraduate and graduate students in the Construction Engineering Technology program and Masters of Construction Engineering Management; advise students; internship director and coordinator of the construction recognition dinner.
- FACULTY ASSOCIATE. Del E. Webb School of Construction, Tempe, Arizona. January 1999 to December 1999. Taught two courses per semester, the Built Environment, a freshmen level course and Mechanical Systems, a junior level construction core course.
- OWNER/PROJECT MANAGER. Dean Scott Ltd, Inc.. Gilbert, Arizona. May 1993 to December 1999. A design build construction firm for commercial/industrial projects. Responsible for fair cost estimates, design and contractor negotiations, bid process, contract writing, onsite general superintendent/project manager for projects, all phases of accounting and corporate decision making.
- PROJECT ENGINEER/MANAGER. Johnson Carlier, Inc. Phoenix, Arizona. January 1990 to May 1993. A commercial contractor. Responsible for onsite supervision, field take-offs, field layout, as-built drawings, shop drawings, product data verification and submittal reviews, construction scheduling, document control, AIA monthly billing applications. Completed tenant improvements and closed out various projects without supervision as Assistant Project Manager.
- ASSISTANT PROJECT ENGINEER. United Southwest, Scottsdale, Arizona. August 1988 to January 1990. Responsible for bid lists; new subcontractor recruitment, scheduling and coordinating bid process, creating instructions to bidders, preparing contract for review, preparing zoning and city planning documentations, coordinated all phases of tenant improvements.
- Member, National Association of Women in Construction, since 1988
- Associate Member, American Institute of Constructors, since 1996
- Award for Excellence. 2002
- Awards of Excellence 2003 - two awards
- CET Professor of the Year by the College of Engineering, 2002-2003, 2004-2005, 2005-2006
- Teaching & Learning Fellow – NETI workshop for teaching excellence, 2001
- CPC (Certified Professional Constructor) #273, since November 1997
- Authorized OSHA Construction Outreach Trainer, since 1999
- Member, National Association of Home Builders, since 2003 - 2006
- Internship Director for the Department of Civil Engineering
- Construction Recognition Dinner Coordinator
- Faculty Chapter Advisor for the National Association of Home Builders 2000-2006
- Faculty Chapter Advisor for the AGC Student Chapter 2002-2012
- Associated Schools of Construction, Region 6 Director 2006-2009
- Montana Building Industry Association (State chapter of NAHB)
- Chair of Leadership and Education Committee 2003-2006
- ASCE Campus Repesentative 2004-2012
|ECIV 504||Construction Productivity||3|
|ETCC 499||Project Management - Capstone||3|
|ECIV 506||Advanced Project Management||3|