- Alumni Updates: If you have any news you would like to share,
please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. "Alumni Updates" is a regular feature of the
Accounting Alumni Newsletter (see below).
- Guest Speaker Opportunity: If you
would like to be a guest speaker in an accounting class at MSU, please see
the Guest Speaker page.
- Accounting Alumni Newsletter: Some members of the
Accounting Advisory Council put together a newsletter each fall and spring that is mailed to MSU accounting alumni. If you have a news item
to share, or if you are not on the mailing list, please send an
- Montana Career Opportunities:
Montana Connection is a
website sponsored by the Montana Society of CPAs that is dedicated to
connecting Montana employers with Montana accounting graduates who have left
the state and are ready to find the way back home. The website features job
openings, resume postings, and other resources.
- MSU Alumni Foundation: The Alumni Foundation is comprised of three branches: The Alumni Association serves as the liaison between MSU and alumni both near and far. The mission of the Foundation branch is to raise funds to enhance MSU's programs. MSU's tradition of excellence is made possible by the vital support of alumni and other friends. Find out more about how you can help by giving to MSU. The third area is the MSU Innovation Campus which supports partners investing in MSU.
Accounting Alumni "In the News"