- Numerous scholarships are available to accounting students through the Montana State University College of Business Scholarship Program.
- For the 2010-2011 academic year, 44 accounting students were awarded scholarships totaling $66,500.
- Scholarship applications for an academic year are generally due in late November of the previous year. In November, look for a link on the College of Business website to the online application form.
- Eligibility for need-based scholarships is determined by MSU's Office of Financial Aid. Students who wish to be considered for need-based scholarships MUST complete the FAFSA student aid application. Need-based scholarships will not be awarded to students who have not completed the FAFSA application.
- For further information about receiving or sponsoring a scholarship, please contact the following person in the Dean's office:
Name Halina Rickman Office 412 Reid Hall firstname.lastname@example.org Phone (406) 994-4423 Address College of Business
P.O. Box 173040
Montana State University
Bozeman, MT 59717-3040
- Nate Jeppson (email@example.com, Reid 443, 406-994-6204) is the Accounting faculty representative on the College of Business Scholarship Committee. Accounting students seeking more information about scholarships or the application process should contact Bonita.