The following instructional pages are provided to
help you get started with the basics of applications computing at MSU.
These instructions are brief and to the point to allow you to get to work
as quickly as possible. For more instructions direct general questions
to the User Support Associates (USAs) in the computer labs and
detailed questions to your instructors.
- Tips for Students - Provides information on Student Computer Lab Access, Computing Tips & Techniques, New/Returning Student Email Info, and using the Listserv and the World Wide Web
- Wireless Networks on Campus - This is the home for information about wireless networking at Montana State University.
- Computing Resources for Students - Provides information on Computing and Information Resources available to students.
- Student Computing Facilities - Information about Student Computer Labs.
- General Information - Information Technology Center (ITC) home page. In support of the Montana State University mission, the Information Technology Center promotes, develops, delivers, and facilitates the use of information technology services and resources. ITC is the provider of central information technology services to Montana State University.