The Marketing Club at MSU provides an open platform for students to participate in projects that provide hands-on learning in the field of marketing (digital and traditional). Through workshops and expert guest speakers, club members are exposed to a variety of topics around how marketing helps businesses grow.
Students from all majors across campus are welcome to join and encouraged to attend the meetings.
- Every other Tuesday—Reid 401 at 5:15 p.m.
- To see a schedule of upcoming events, be sure to check out the club's Facebook Events page.
Projects to date have covered branding, digital marketing, event management, advertising and promotional campaigns, marketing research, and fund-raising.
The club has hosted workshops and speakers covering:
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Understanding Marketing Metrics with Google Analytics
- Building your own Website with WordPress
The club has organized trips in the past for members to visit marketing firms and marketing departments of businesses of national and international acclaim.
In recent visits to Miami, Phoenix and San Diego, club members visited SONY, Wells Fargo, American Airlines, and Callaway Golf.
For more information or to get involved please contact us:
Marketing Club President: Corbin Hutchinson
Marketing Club Faculty Advisor: Jake Cook