NOMINATIONS FOR FAMILY BUSINESS DAY
The College of Business is pleased to announce the 2009 Family Business Awards. With these awards we encourage the world at large to take note of these pioneering and successful family businesses and of the hearts of the people who have sustained them through generations. Judging will be conducted by principals of family businesses and family business service professionals.
Rules for Nominations
- Business Headquarters must be in Montana
- A firm may be nominated by anyone, including employees and business associates. In the spirit of entrepreneurship, self-nominations are encouraged.
- All family businesses are eligible with the exception of prior winners.
- All nominations must be received by May 18, 2009. Completed applications are due on or before July 6, 2009. (Applications will be sent to nominees.)
- Awards will be given in the following categories: (Sized by number of full-time employees.)
- Large sized business - > 50 employees
- Medium sized - 30-50 employees
- Small sized - 10-29 employees
- Very small sized - less than 10 employees
- Old family business
- New family business
- Nominations remain active for three year. You may nominate as many businesses as you wish.
- Business Development
- Family-business linkage
- Contributions to community and industry
- Innovative business strategies and practices
- Succession preparedness
- Multi-generation family business involvement (except new firms)
- Longevity (except for new firms)
Printable Nomination Form (to fax or mail to us)
Please fill out the form completely.
We will send an application package to the company referencing your firm.
The Montana Family Business Awards are brought to you by:
College of Business
Montana State University --- Bozeman
SUPPORTED BY GENEROUS CONTRIBUTIONS FROM:
State Farm Insurance in honor of Robert Jaedicke
Combs Law Firm
Montana Chamber of Commerce
College of Business, Montana Family Business Awards
Montana State University
451 Reid Hall
P.O. Box 173040
Bozeman, MT 59717-3040
Phone: (406) 994-6796
FAX: (406) 994-6206