Internships and Jobs
- Announcements are in the wall rack in the The Bracken Center, 457 Reid Hall
- Check and register with Career, Internship & Student Employment Services - SUB 177
- NEW! Bracken Senate Finance Committee Internship Application Information
- 2012-2013 Joint Bracken Armistead International Fellowship Application
Career Fair Happenings
- See www.montana.edu/careers for updated information.
The College of Business hosts two events each Fall for students and business recruiters. One is for all business majors and one is for accounting majors.
The Meet the Business Recruiters event offers business recruiters an opportunity to meet and mingle with College of Business students in an informal setting. Recruiters may have internship or career positions available. The 2012 event is slated for Wednesday, October 10 from 5:00-6:30 pm. There is no cost for this event.
The Meet the Accounting Recruiters event offers recruiters the opportunity to introduce undergraduate accounting and Master of Professional Accountancy students from the Montana State University College of Business to internships and careers available in your organization. The vast majority of students attending the event will be seeking internships or employment starting in 2013.
The 2012 accounting recruiting event will be held on Thursday, September 20 from 5:30-7:30 pm. A $250 registration fee entitles recruiters to the use of a skirted table to display promotional materials and refreshments.
For more information on both events please contact: Linda Ward, Assistant Director of the Bracken Center, MSU College of Business, (406) 994-1995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.