An option in Finance provides graduates with the skills necessary to pursue a variety of careers in business, insurance, investments, corporate finance and real estate.
Finance courses offered at MSU:
- Commerical Bank Management
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Finance
- Intro to Applied Investing
- Real Estate & Investment Analysis
NEW! Finance Minor: Enrollment in the finance minor is open to business and non-business students. Program objectives include:
1) To provide the tools for financial decision making, including time value of money techniques, asset valuation, and capital budgeting analysis.
2) To develop in students an analytical perspective in problem solving.
3) To provide flexibility to design one’s own program through choice of electives.
- Trio of Finance Students Take First Place at Spokane CFA Research Challenge Competition
- College of Business Students Succeeding in Business Competitions
- Sixteen Students Get a Taste of Wall Street
- Two College of Business Recent Alums Move on to Level III of CFA Exam
- Orser Speakers Forum Hosts Panel of Four Investment Experts
- Big Ideas in the Big Apple: MSU Senior Changes Plans After Trip with Finance Club
- College of Business Orser Speaker to Address the Credit Crisis