Culinary Services Associate positions range from entry level to student managers, and from front line positions such as baristas to behind-the-scenes roles in warehouse and cleaning. No experience? We'll provide all the training you need. Work Study is accepted!
Actively Hiring All Positions for Fall 2019.
Departments that you can work with include:
- Fork in the Road Food Truck - Currently Full
- Bobcat Concessions - Currently Full
- Indulge Bakery and Salad Department - Currently Full
- Miller Dining Commons
- Rendezvous Dining Pavilion
- SUB Retail Operations
- Retail Coffee Shops
- University Catering
- Learn culinary and baking skills
- Opportunity to learn management skills
- Active work environment
- Choose the schedule that works for you
- Starting wages vary per position: $9/hour to $11/hour
- Work up to 20 hours/week during the academic year, with potential to work up to 40 hours/week during the summer
denotes required fields.