March 12, 2015
Robert E. “Bob” Lee, a rancher from Judith Gap, will receive an honorary doctorate from MSU during the university’s spring commencement, set for May 9. Read more...
December 12, 2014
The MSU Alumni Foundation has joined with the Montana Stockgrowers Association to raise $1 million in private support for graduate fellowships to complement the Nancy Cameron Chair in Animal and Range Sciences. Read more...
December 10, 2014
MSU announces candidates for commencement at the Fall 2014 ceremony set Dec. 13. Approximately 900 students, including graduates and undergraduates, are candidates for degrees. Read more...
September 16, 2014
Lance McNew, a new faculty member in the Department of Animal and Range Sciences at Montana State University, will be honored Oct. 26 in Pittsburgh at the 21st annual conference of The Wildlife Society. Read more...
- MSU Extension Local Government Center earns national, regional awards
- MSU’s ADVANCE Project TRACS wins national award for promoting equitable workplace practices
- MSU team publishes findings about compound with potential for treating rheumatoid arthritis
- MSU Extension publication ‘Wildlife Damage Control for Organic Producers’ available
- MSU College of Nursing honors faculty, staff, student and community partner
- Montana Shakespeare in the Parks to perform ‘The Taming of the Shrew’ and ‘Cyrano de Bergerac’ during 2015 summer tour
- Yellow stunted grain plants likely due to drought stress
- MSU study shows long-term decline in grassland productivity in Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
- MSU education, health and human development faculty, staff and students honored
- MSU business college’s annual W2: The Women to Women Conference set for May 28
- Rick Bass speaks about writing, reading and the West May 29 at Ellen Theater
May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015
May 19, 2015
May 18, 2015
May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015
May 13, 2015