May 20, 2015
The June issue of the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics features an MSU study on a chemical compound with potential for treating rheumatoid arthritis. Read more...
January 22, 2015
An article published in this month’s issue of the journal BioScience by scientists at MSU and California State University, Long Beach, found students from underrepresented groups will pursue careers in biosciences if they align with cultural values. Read more...
January 15, 2015
An MSU graduate student was part of a team that sailed on the final scientific voyage of the same ship that carried researchers to the sunken Titanic. Max Amenabar is now examining microbial life in 3-million-year-old sediments from the ocean floor. Read more...
November 7, 2014
MSU research was featured on the covers of at least four scientific journals in October. Read more...
- Early career award goes to MSU scientist who investigates solar cell materials
- MSU Extension Local Government Center earns national, regional awards
- MSU’s ADVANCE Project TRACS wins national award for promoting equitable workplace practices
- MSU Extension publication ‘Wildlife Damage Control for Organic Producers’ available
- MSU College of Nursing honors faculty, staff, student and community partner
- Montana Shakespeare in the Parks to perform ‘The Taming of the Shrew’ and ‘Cyrano de Bergerac’ during 2015 summer tour
- Yellow stunted grain plants likely due to drought stress
- MSU study shows long-term decline in grassland productivity in Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
- MSU education, health and human development faculty, staff and students honored
- MSU business college’s annual W2: The Women to Women Conference set for May 28
May 22, 2015
May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015
May 19, 2015
May 18, 2015
May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015