March 12, 2015
Robert E. “Bob” Lee, a rancher from Judith Gap, will receive an honorary doctorate from MSU during the university’s spring commencement, set for May 9. Read more...
December 12, 2014
The MSU Alumni Foundation has joined with the Montana Stockgrowers Association to raise $1 million in private support for graduate fellowships to complement the Nancy Cameron Chair in Animal and Range Sciences. Read more...
December 10, 2014
MSU announces candidates for commencement at the Fall 2014 ceremony set Dec. 13. Approximately 900 students, including graduates and undergraduates, are candidates for degrees. Read more...
September 16, 2014
Lance McNew, a new faculty member in the Department of Animal and Range Sciences at Montana State University, will be honored Oct. 26 in Pittsburgh at the 21st annual conference of The Wildlife Society. Read more...
- Extended University offers summer grant-writing course beginning June 8
- MSU earns recognition for its scientific collaboration and impact
- MSU seeks nominations for outstanding agricultural leaders
- MSU departments seek AmeriCorps VISTA members
- MSU's Western Transportation Institute seeks high school students for engineering summer camp
- MSU offers summer online graduate courses for science teachers
- MSU business students to offer consulting for area businesses and non-profits
- Homestay families needed for Japanese students, administrators July 20-Aug. 8
- Dennis Defa receives national human resources distinguished service award
- Early career award goes to MSU scientist who investigates solar cell materials
- MSU Extension Local Government Center earns national, regional awards
- MSU’s ADVANCE Project TRACS wins national award for promoting equitable workplace practices
- MSU team publishes findings about compound with potential for treating rheumatoid arthritis
- MSU Extension publication ‘Wildlife Damage Control for Organic Producers’ available
- MSU College of Nursing honors faculty, staff, student and community partner
May 28, 2015
May 27, 2015
May 26, 2015
May 22, 2015
May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015
May 19, 2015