May 12, 2015
A group of Montana State University scientists recently published a study in Agronomy Journal that found wheat producers can earn more by planting pea in their rotation, instead of using only wheat or leaving a field completely fallow. Read more...
April 16, 2015
MSU Extension in Sweet Grass County will offer a one-day backyard greenhouse symposium for those interested in extending the growing season. Read more...
April 6, 2015
Several panels and presentations featuring some of the world’s top experts in food production and security will be held at MSU April 9-10 in connection with the Board for International Food and Agricultural Development (BIFAD) meeting in Bozeman. Read more...
March 2, 2015
Carly Urban, assistant professor in MSU’s Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, and researchers from the Federal Reserve Board and the Center for Financial Security at the University of Wisconsin-Madison prepared the study. Read more...
December 10, 2014
MSU announces candidates for commencement at the Fall 2014 ceremony set Dec. 13. Approximately 900 students, including graduates and undergraduates, are candidates for degrees. Read more...
October 15, 2014
Montana State University’s Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics and MSU Extension will host an annual Agricultural Economics Outlook Conference Friday, Nov. 7. Read more...
- Early career award goes to MSU scientist who investigates solar cell materials
- MSU Extension Local Government Center earns national, regional awards
- MSU’s ADVANCE Project TRACS wins national award for promoting equitable workplace practices
- MSU team publishes findings about compound with potential for treating rheumatoid arthritis
- MSU Extension publication ‘Wildlife Damage Control for Organic Producers’ available
- MSU College of Nursing honors faculty, staff, student and community partner
- Montana Shakespeare in the Parks to perform ‘The Taming of the Shrew’ and ‘Cyrano de Bergerac’ during 2015 summer tour
- Yellow stunted grain plants likely due to drought stress
- MSU study shows long-term decline in grassland productivity in Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
- MSU education, health and human development faculty, staff and students honored
- MSU business college’s annual W2: The Women to Women Conference set for May 28
May 22, 2015
May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015
May 19, 2015
May 18, 2015
May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015