April 9, 2015
MSU officials announced this week that Chengci Chen, professor of cropping systems for the Montana Agricultural Experiment Station (MAES) and MSU College of Agriculture, has been appointed the new superintendent of the Eastern Agricultural Research Center Read more...
March 11, 2015
The Northern Agricultural Research Center’s office/lab building will be named the Gregg R. Carlson Agricultural Science Center in honor of Gregg Carlson, the retired agronomist and superintendent of the center. Read more...
February 12, 2015
MSU is now hiring the first-ever Montana Plant Sciences Endowed Chair, thanks to the support of more than 60 Montana grain producers who have helped raise $2.5 million – half of the $5 million goal – for the position. Read more...
December 11, 2014
The Center for Mental Health Research and Recovery at MSU will receive $500,000 to advance its research as part of a settlement reached by Montana Insurance Commissioner Monica Lindeen and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana. Read more...
December 9, 2014
As the recipient of two federal grants for establishing new transportation centers, the Western Transportation Institute will take a nationally prominent role in saving lives in rural America and training our current and future transportation workforce. Read more...
December 8, 2014
Specialists from MSU, University of Wyoming and North Dakota State University, as well as experts from industry, will speak about current agricultural challenges facing Montana and Wyoming crop producers at a regional barley and sugarbeet symposium. Read more...
November 18, 2014
A workshop on small grain production in Montana will be held Jan. 5-7 at MSU’s Burns Technology Center. Read more...
October 9, 2014
MSU scientist Eric Boyd is deputy director on a new NASA-funded project to investigate the origins and future of life in the universe. Read more...
September 26, 2014
The USDA today made its first public comment on the discovery of genetically engineered wheat at MSU’s Southern Agricultural Research Center. There is no evidence that any genetically engineered wheat has entered commerce. Read more...
- MSU Extension expert to offer heritage apple talk June 2
- MSU summer course covers wildlife in Yellowstone
- Extended University offers summer grant-writing course beginning June 8
- MSU earns recognition for its scientific collaboration and impact
- MSU seeks nominations for outstanding agricultural leaders
- MSU departments seek AmeriCorps VISTA members
- MSU's Western Transportation Institute seeks high school students for engineering summer camp
- MSU offers summer online graduate courses for science teachers
- MSU business students to offer consulting for area businesses and non-profits
- Homestay families needed for Japanese students, administrators July 20-Aug. 8
- Dennis Defa receives national human resources distinguished service award
- Early career award goes to MSU scientist who investigates solar cell materials
- MSU Extension Local Government Center earns national, regional awards
- MSU’s ADVANCE Project TRACS wins national award for promoting equitable workplace practices
- MSU team publishes findings about compound with potential for treating rheumatoid arthritis
- MSU Extension publication ‘Wildlife Damage Control for Organic Producers’ available
May 29, 2015
May 28, 2015
May 27, 2015
May 26, 2015
May 22, 2015
May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015