The Strand Union Building
- Public access computers
- Business center
- Copy centers
- Dining and snack options as well as a coffee kiosk.
Directions to the MSU campus
Bozeman is located off I-90. There are two interstate exits that will bring you to the MSU campus.
The Gallatin Field Airport is approximately 15 minutes away from Montana State University by car.
From the Gallatin Field Airport
- A - Interstate 90
- B - Strand Union Building
- C - North Hedges Hall
From The Interstate:
- From the I-90, take exit 305 onto North 19th Avenue
- Turn south (into Bozeman) and follow 19th to College Avenue. (approximately 3 miles).
- Turn left onto College Avenue and you will reach a four-way stop, which is 11th Avenue.
- Turn right and drive to the next four-way stop at Grant Street.
- To reach the North Hedges Residence Hall, turn right
- Short-term parking is available in front of the residence hall.
- You will need to check in at the front desk.
- To reach the Strand Union Building: turn left
- The SUB will be on your left and hourly pay parking will be on your right. You may purchase a daily tag for $2.50 at the pay parking lot as well. If you already have a hang tag, you may park in the lots on the right, as long as you do NOT park in a space labeled handicapped or reserved.
- Parking passes are available at a daily rate of $2.50 per vehicle Monday through Friday.
- Passes are available at the front desk when you check in.
- Complimentary parking is offered on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
- Long-term parking passes may be purchased for $69 for S/B & E parking lots (valid May-August 31).
- If parking on campus, you will be required to purchase a parking permit.
- Available at your residence hall front desk, the parking kiosk on 7th and Grant Street, or through University Police.
Entities wishing to film on the MSU campus must contact University Communcations and Pulic Affairs.