Promoting Behaviors that Reduce Spread
- Face masks are required for all patrons and employees.
- One way entry points & exits have been implemented.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizer refill stations are placed throughout our operations.
- 6 ft socially spaced floor decals are placed throughout operations in queuing locations.
- Stanchions and other barriers are used to control service lines and direction of traffic flow.
- We are strongly encouraging 30 minute meal times.
- Students self swipe Cat Cards - eliminating contact with cashiers.
- Extended dining hall hours and encouraging students to come at off peak meal times.
Maintaining Healthy Environments & Operations
- Limited number of building occupancy (75% capacity).
Adjusted spacing between tables to ensure a minimum of 6’ separation. Chairs per table is limited to 6 or fewer.
- Developed a schedule for increased, routine cleaning and disinfection. Cleaning/wiping tables and high traffic stations will occur every 30 mins or less. Additional extensive facility sanitizing will be conducted by the custodial staff every night after close.
- Eliminated self service and buffet style food and beverage stations, replaced with staff-served stations.
- Disposable serviceware will be used in the dining halls.
- Plexiglass has been installed at cashier stands.
- Beverage refills and personal bottle fills are not allowed.
- Posting signs in highly visible locations that promote everyday protective measures.
- Extra care taken to continue excellent food safety practices.
- Managers will be actively managing lines and dining area capacity.
Extra Care Taken by Employees
- Staff has been trained extensively in anti-viral procedures.
- Small group, in-person training on COVID-19 specific procedures for all full time staff.
- Employee sick policy has been updated with symptoms specific to COVID-19 and is rigorously enforced.
- Employee health evaluation guidance from the Gallatin City-County Health Department which includes COVID-19 symptoms, has been posted at each dining location.
- Signed copies of the Gallatin City-County Health Department Employee Health Agreement are on file for all full time Culinary Services employees.
Students in Isolation or Quarantine
- Arranging food delivery to students in isolation or quarantine, protocol set up with Residence Life/Housing.
- We prepare their meal and deliver it to the quarantine rooms that Residence Life has set up. We drop it off at the front door then text/call the student to let them know the food is there. No contact.