Undergraduate students can complete a university withdrawal with The Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success if they wish to withdrawal from the current academic semester. Online students should also work with the Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success on current term withdrawals. 

    Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success Withdrawal Process
    SUB 177

Graduate students need to work with The Graduate School if they wish to withdraw from the current semester. 

    The Graduate School Withdrawal Process (under University Withdrawal)
    Montana Hall 108