EAL Fee Schedule
The mission of the EAL is to ensure excellent analytical capability and training for collaborative research and education. To facilitate quality research for members of the Montana University System, we charge a small fee for sample analysis.
Our fee schedule can provide you with an estimated cost associated with your analyses. These fees are subject to change depending on the following:
- Are you preparing your own samples for analysis?
- Did you follow the correct labeling requirements?
- Does your sample require a new method development?
- Are you running your own samples or is the EAL Analyst?
- Are your samples "clean"?
- Do know what may be in your samples?
For a customized analysis quote, please feel free to contact the EAL.