Accessing Turnitin Feedback Studio Site
For learners to access Turnitin, instructors must enable GradeMark and elect to make Turnitin Similarity Reports and/or GradeMark accessible to learners.
Certain conditions must apply for learner access to the Turnitin Feedback Studio site to occur. If granted access via folder set-up, to get to the Turnitin Feedback Studio site, learners must be in the Assignments area of a course, and must have submitted an assignment. After this occurs, learners select the "Submitted" link in the "Completion Status" column associated with a Turnitin enabled folder to access information associated with their assignment submission.*
Dependent on what the instructor has selected when enabling Turnitin for an assignments folder, learners will see different looks:
When viewing feedback for an assignment, learners will see different displays after selecting the "Submitted" link in the "Completion Status" column.
- If the "Allow learners to see Turnitin similarity scores..." IS NOT selected and GradeMark IS NOT utilized, learners will NOT see any icons in the submissions/evaluation area of a Turnitin enabled assignments folder
- if the "Allow learners to see Turnitin similarity scores..." IS selected, and GradeMark IS NOT utilized, learners will see the "Turnitin Similarity" icon alone in the User Submissions area
- if the "Allow learners to see Turnitin similarity scores..." IS NOT selected but GradeMark IS being utilized learners will see a Turnitin GradeMark link for selection after the instructor has used GradeMark and published feedback to the assignment folder
- if the "Allow learners to see Turnitin similarity scores..." IS selected, and GradeMark IS being used, two icons will display to the learner
- selection of any icon brings the user into the Turnitin Feedback Studio site
When in Feedback Studio, learners select icons via layers on the right to view results.
Note that the availability of options in Feedback Studio are dependent on what options the instructor selects.
Turnitin User Agreement
When first accessing the Turnitin Feedback Studio site, users are presented with the Turnitin User Agreement. Selecting the "I agree" button will give access to the area.
*workflows described in this document are only one way to perform the tasks - there may be other looks and/or routines that end up delivering the same results to the user
NOTE: What dialogue box windows look like and how dialogue box windows and browsers interact is dependent upon the operating system and browser being used. The screenshots in this tutorial may differ from the screen that the user is viewing when performing the actions described in this tutorial.
CD (Daylight version)