Location: 310C Linfield Hall
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Phone: 406-994-3703 Email Us
Schedule an Appointment:
Please contact the Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics Student Success Coordinator. To schedule an appointment, click here.
Add/Drop Request Form
The Add/Drop Request form is used for adding and withdrawing from courses after the deadline for has passed for doing so using MyInfo (for more information about the deadlines and procedures, please visit the Adding and Dropping Courses.
- Blank form: www.montana.edu/registrar/documents/pdfs/Add_Drop_Form.pdf
- Examples of how to fill out an Add/Drop Request form:
Change in Curriculum Form
The Change in Curriculum form can be used to change and declare majors, change and declare minors, change program concentrations, or remove majors and/or minors.
- Blank form: www.montana.edu/registrar/documents/pdfs/curriculum_changes.pdf
- Examples of how to fill out a Change of Curriculum form:
- Changing from another major to an Economics major
- Changing from another major to an Agricultural Business major
- Changing from the Agribusiness Management concentration to the Farm/Ranch Management concentration
- Declaring a minor for students majoring in Economics
- Declaring a minor for students majoring in Agricultural Business
Four-year Academic Program Flowcharts and Curriculum Plans
Academic flowcharts and curriculum plans are designed to assist students with planning and keeping track of their academic paths in the Agricultural Business, Economics, and Financial Engineering programs. Flowcharts provide a common pathway that students take to complete their degree in the Department. The curriculum plans provide an organized structure for keeping track of courses that have been completed and that still need to be completed. Note that these forms are for information purposes and do not replace meeting and devising an academic plan with your academic advisor .
- Agricultural Business, Agribusiness Management Concentration
- Agricultural Business, Farm/Ranch Management Concentration
- Financial Engineering
Request of Independent Study Form
The Request for Independent Study form is used to request and enroll into an independent study or undergraduate research course. Note that along with this form, you must submit a description of your proposed independent study or undergraduate research project.
- Blank form:
- Request of Independent Study Form Sample
Suspension Appeal Form
The Suspension Appeal form is necessary when appealing an academic suspension decision. Note that in addition to filling out the Suspension Appeal form, you will need to provide additional required documentation. Information about this documentation is located on the second page of the Suspension Appeal form.
- Blank Form: www.montana.edu/provost/documents/students/Suspension%20Appeal%20Cover%20Page%202011.pdf
- Suspension Appeal Form Sample
Other Forms and Documents
The following forms and documents are less commonly requested but may be helpful.