Department Student Success Coordinator - Mariah Stopplecamp

Location:  310C Linfield Hall
Hours:  Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: 406-994-3702  Email Us 

Economics First Year/ Transfer Student Advisor- Katie Gahagan

Location: Wilson Hall 1-106
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
406-994-4202  Email Us 

COVID-19 Resources and Faculty Discussions 

Faculty and specialists from the Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics are lending their expertise at local, state and national levels, weighing in on the economic impacts of coronavirus to consumers, agriculture and industry. Click on the Covid-19 Discussion link to be directed to the discussion page.



Schedule an Appointment:

Schedule an appointment with Mariah Stopplecamp, DAEE student success coordinator.

Schedule an appointment with Katie Gahagan, first year/transfer economics student success coordinator. 


Add/Drop Request Form

The Add/Drop Request form is used for adding and withdrawing from courses after the deadline has passed for adding/dropping via MyInfo. For more information about the deadlines and procedures, please visit Adding and Dropping Courses.


Change in Curriculum Form

The Change in Curriculum form can be used to change and declare majors, change and declare minors, change program concentrations, or remove majors and/or minors.


Apply for Graduation

All students need to submit a graduation application for their major and/or minor no later than the semester before their final semester. Specific due dates can be found in the left sidebar.


Four-year Academic Program Flowcharts and Curriculum Plans

Academic flowcharts and curriculum plans are designed to assist students with planning and keeping track of their academic paths in the Agricultural Business, Economics, and Financial Engineering programs. Flowcharts provide a common pathway that students take to complete their degree in the Department. The curriculum plans provide an organized structure for keeping track of courses that have been completed and that still need to be completed. Note that these forms are for informational purposes and do not replace meeting and devising an academic plan with your academic advisor .


Request of Independent Study Form

The Request for Independent Study form is used to request and enroll in an independent study or undergraduate research course. Note that along with this form, you must submit a description of your proposed independent study or undergraduate research project.


Suspension Appeal Form

The Suspension Appeal form is necessary when appealing an academic suspension decision. Note that in addition to filling out the Suspension Appeal form, you will need to provide required documentation. Information about this documentation is located on the second page of the Suspension Appeal form.


Other Forms and Documents

The following forms and documents are less commonly requested but may be helpful.

Plan Your Curriculum: