Academic Research Seminars
Throughout the academic year research seminars are held with
presentations by faculty from MSU and other universities and research
institutions. Seminars are generally held on Wednesday afternoons, unless stated otherwise, from
3:15 - 4:45 p.m. in the 406 Conference room (406 Linfield Hall). Contact Professor Randy Rucker (406-994-5644) or Mark Anderson (406-994-7773) for more information.
Archived Papers from Past DAEE Seminars
- September 3, 2014: Nicolas Merener, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, Concentrated Production and Heavy Tails in Commodities,
3:15 p.m.- 4:45 p.m.
- September 22, 2014: Timothy Moore, George Washington University, To Be Determined, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. BrownBag Topic
- September 26, 2014: Ebonya Washington, Yale University, To Be Determined, 3:15 p.m.- 4:45 p.m.
- October 10, 2014: Daniel Rees, University of Colorad-Denver, To Be Determined, 3:15 p.m.- 4:45 p.m.
- October 17, 2014: Benjamin Hansen, Unviversity of Oregon, To Be Determined, 3:15 p.m.- 4:45 p.m.
- November 10, 2014: Nicole Hair, University of Michigan, TBD
Click here to download schedule.
- 2013 Annual Fall Conference and Celebrate Agriculture!! weekend was held on October 25 & 26, 2013
- 2013 Annual Fall Conference: "Celebrate Agriculture!!" Montana Agriculture in 2014: Prospects for Growth, Future Challenges, and the Role of Cooperatives
Brown Bag Lunch Series
Throughout the academic year and during the summer, the brown bag series is intended to provide an informal forum to present and discuss research in progress or ideas. These lunches (bring your own lunch) are held on Monday, from noon - 1:00 p.m. in 406 Conference room (406 Linfield Hall). Contact Asst. Professor Carly Urban or call 406-994-2005 for more information.
- September 22, 2014: Timothy Moore, George Washington University, TBD (joint with seminar series)
- November 10, 2014: Nicole Hair, University of Michigan, TBD (joint with seminar series)