Submission of General Complaints or Concerns

Students wishing to address non-instructional/academic issues may submit a General Complaints/Concerns Form to the Education Department Head.  The Department Head will address the matters raised with the appropriate Department/College personnel and will advise the student of his or her determination regarding the complaint or concern within ten (10) working days. If the Department Head fails to act or the student is dissatisfied with the Department Head's action, the student may forward the complaint to the Dean of the College within five (5) working days of receipt of the Department Head's determination. The Dean's decision is the final decision of the University.