Graduate Programs in Curriculum and Instruction
Professional Educators Option
Our redesigned program is exciting! You will share your strengths, develop new instructional strategies, study theory and best practice, as well as examine current issues in education and consider their implications for your teaching practice.
Students who complete the Professional Educator option of the Curriculum & Instruction Master’s degree are expected to demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and dispositions of a Master Teacher.
Graduates will exhibit:
- Deep understanding of student development, diversity, and learning processes
- Content mastery of the subjects they teach and how to teach those subjects to students
- Skill in managing, monitoring, and assessing student learning
- Systematic reflection regarding their professional practice and experience
- Commitment to membership in a community of learners.
Professional Educator Option Programs of Study
- Professional Educator Option ~ for Elementary (K-8) Teachers
- Professional Educator Option ~ for Secondary (6-12) Teachers
- Professional Educator Option ~ for K-12 Music Teachers