MSU recognizes employees of the year
BOZEMAN – Eight individuals and one team were named winners of Montana State University’s 29th annual Celebrating Excellence in Service and Employee of the Year awards in a ceremony held April 19.
The university recognized two individuals in each of the four MSU service excellence standards: competence, courtesy, reliability and safety. The team award was presented to the team that best exemplified the service excellence culture in its daily work and programs. MSU’s service excellence initiative aims to align the quality of the university’s service environment to the education the MSU offers.
The 2018 individual award winners are listed below by award and department:
- Peggy Lamb, Northern Agricultural Research Center
- Jill Eva Flores, Culinary Services
- Ana Belen Voss, Jake Jabs College of Business and Entrepreneurship, Office of Student Services
- Diana W. Paterson, Master of Science in Science Education Program
- Jeff Holmes, Land Resources and Environmental Sciences
- Tom A. Fischer, Southern Agricultural Research Center
- Ann de Meij, Land Resources and Environmental Sciences
- Dave Gettel, College of Agriculture
EDM - Implementation Team for Admissions and Registrar – Brenda Allen, Kathy Brewer, Ryan Carter, Julie Clay, Bob Eichenberger, Bonnie Eichenberger, Kristie Hess, Angela Hoffman, Kayla Krollpfeiffer, Cathy Moberg, Jody Ogata, Rebecca Roeder, Tracy Simonson, Clint Sorensen
Each winner received a cash award of $500. Individual winners also received a gold award pin.