- MSU research into algal biofuels propels larger study
2013-12-30 - Montana State University research into the production of algae high in oil content is a cornerstone of a larger feasibility study of how the organisms first discovered in Yellowstone might anchor a sustainable biofuels industry.
- Film on the future of global energy will play April 11 at Museum of the Rockies
2013-04-04 - Film on the future of global energy will play April 11 at Museum of the Rockies
- Research shows promise in converting camelina oil into jet fuel
2012-02-10 - Researchers at Montana State University-Northern have developed a process to convert camelina oil to jet fuel and other high-value chemicals. MSU has applied for a U.S. patent and research is ongoing.
- Feasibility of wind and solar systems to be discussed Feb. 1 at MSU
2012-01-23 - A free public lecture about the opportunities and limitations of wind and solar systems in the United States will be given Feb. 1 at MSU.
- MSU moves forward with U.S. Department of Energy backed carbon dioxide storage project in northern Montana
2011-07-26 - Montana State University finalized negotiations with the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Fossil Energy - National Energy Technology Laboratory on Tuesday to begin work on a $67 million, eight-year carbon storage project in northern Montana.
- Search for older energy-related stories in the MSU News archives under Research > Energy