Involvement and Study Abroad Fair
The Involvement Fair and Study Abroad Fair, previously separate events, will offer a one stop shop for all MSU students, faculty, and staff to engage their local and global community! Hosted by the Office of Student Engagement and the Office of International Program- Study Abroad, the fair will be January 24th from 10am-2pm in the SUB Ballrooms. By attending this fair, you will learn more about:
- International opportunities at MSU.
- Talk to study abroad alumni and international students.
- Meet representatives from MSU's partner universities.
- Joining a student organization of your interest.
- Make connections!
- Get involved!
For participating Student & Community Organizations:
We invite any non-profit 501C(3), governmental organization, Registered Student Organization, or students interested in developing membership for a proposed student organization (not yet registered) to participate. Participating organizations must be willing to adhere to the MSU Non-Discrimination Policy: http://www2.montana.edu/policy/affirmative_action/aa100.html#100.00_Non-Discrimination_Policies
- Venue with Tables/Chairs
- Students and peers
- A Parking Pass for Community Organizations
- Knowledgeable and energetic tabling staff from 10am-2pm on Wednesday, January 24th, 2018 in the SUB Ballrooms.
- Information about student organization and engagement opportunities for MSU students
- Sign-in for students interested in becoming involved with your organization
- Freebies or giveaways
Questions? Contact Randi Maiers in the Office of Student Engagement at email@example.com or 406-994-2933.