Involvement and Study Abroad Fair
The Involvement Fair and Study Abroad Fair offers a one stop shop for all MSU students, faculty, and staff to engage their local and global community! Hosted by the Office of Student Engagement and the Office of International Program- Study Abroad, the fair will be held on September 25th from 10am-2pm in the SUB Ballrooms. By attending this fair, you will learn more about:
- International opportunities at MSU
- Talk to study abroad alumni and international students
- Meet representatives from MSU's partner universities
- Joining a student organization of your interest
- Make connections!
- Get involved!
Registration for the Involvement and Study Abroad Fair is now open! Click this link to register your booth.
For participating Student & Community Organizations:
We invite any non-profit 501C(3) or governmental organization, Registered Student Organization, or students interested in developing membership for a proposed student organization (not yet registered) to participate. Participating organizations must be willing to adhere to the MSU Non-Discrimination Policy.
- Venue with tables and chairs
- Students and peers
- A parking pass for community organizations
- Knowledgeable and energetic tabling staff from 10am-2pm on Wednesday, September 25th in the SUB Ballrooms
- Information about student organization and engagement opportunities for MSU students
- Sign-in for students interested in becoming involved with your organization
- Freebies or giveaways
Questions? Contact the Office of Student Engagement at email@example.com.