Kickoff Trails Project
Work on a local trail, meet your neighbors,and make a positive impact in your community!
Join us August 23rd for Kick-off Trails 2015! We will be working rain or shine! Event is from 9am-1pm.
Where to meet:
- Meet outside the Strand Union Building (SUB) by 8:45am in the bus loop (south side). No RSVP necessary, just join us!
What to bring/wear:
- Please wear comfortable clothing that can get dirty
- Wear closed-toed shoes
- Full water bottles
- Work gloves (we will have some available, but please bring your own if you have them)
- Transportation (will have you back to campus by 1pm)
- Lunch and extra water
- Local trail map
For questions, please contact Brianna Cronin, email@example.com or 994-6902.
Kick-off Trails 2013 was a HUGE success!
- 24 volunteers
- 6,000 pounds of gravel spread over 200 yards
- 1 mile of old barbed wire fencing removed
“The project was on a trail I am on all of the time, so I can definitely see the difference when I go up there!”
“The Trails Project was super fun and it was a great way to get to know the area better since I'm a Bozeman newbie!”
The Office of Activities & Engagement will make reasonable accommodations for known disabilities that may interfere with an individual's ability to participate. Persons requiring such accommodations should make their requests to Brianna Cronin as soon as possible before the meeting/event to allow adequate time for special arrangements.