Make the most out of your college experience, get involved and get connected! The Office of Activities & Engagement is here to help. We want EVERY student at MSU to be involved in some way, either on-campus by joining a student organization or off-campus by volunteering with a community organization or getting involved in one of our programs. Make your experience at MSU the best it can be!
Why get involved?
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Getting involved will help you feel more connected to others around you and MSU.
- Apply what you are learning in class and gain “real world” experiences.
- Pursue special interests, hobbies, and issues.
- Give your time and talents back to the community.
- Strengthens your resume and makes you more marketable upon graduation.
- Student who get involved outside the classroom are more likely to graduate!
- Gain leadership skills.
- Because your dorm room is only fun for about 4 minutes, Get out and get involved!
Please take a look around our website to learn more about how to get involved!