Club Funding Information Sessions:
Nov. 16th, 4-5pm, SUB 168
Jan. 27th, 12-1pm, SUB 168
Club Trainings & Workshops-Topics TBA:
Nov. 4th, 6pm, Procrastinator
Feb. 2nd, 6pm, SUB 233
March 1st, 12pm, SUB 233
April 5th, 6pm, Ballroom B
New Student Organization Orientation:
Oct. 21st, 12-1pm, SUB 236
Nov. 2nd, 3-4pm, SUB 236
Nov. 16th, 3-4pm, SUB 168
Jan. 27th, 1-2pm, SUB 168
Mar. 9th, 12-1pm, SUB 236
Apr. 13th, 4-5pm, SUB 236
Oct. 19th, 12-1:30, SUB 233
Jan. 26th, 3:30-5pm, SUB 233
Advisor Professional Development:
March 2nd, 12-1:30pm, SUB 233
- Leader Transition Checklist: This document will help clubs going through a leadership transition or to prepare for one.
- Event Planning 101: This document helps lay out the pieces of event planning, including advertising and venues.
- Effective Meetings: How to plan and execute meetings that are meaningful and efficient. Handout provided by Don Greer.
- Advisor Agreement Worksheet: This worksheet can be a means of communicating expectations of the organization-advisor relationship.
- Officer Update: Please complete this if you have new leadership during the academic year after your club has already registered.
- Student Organization Tax Guidance: This document helps student organizations understand if they need to file for taxes or not, including how to become a non-profit.
- How to obtain a Tax ID Number: This document walks you through how to request a Tax ID (or EIN) for your club in order to set up a bank account.
Use to learn about avenues to advertise on and off-campus for your club, event or program.
The OAE recently secured space in the SUB Union Marketplace for digital signage (TV). This space will be reserved for OAE events/programs and REGISTERED Student Organizations. Keep in mind the following policies:
- JPEG or PNG only files will be accepted. Landscape ONLY!
- Minimum dimensions: 1600 x 725 px
- Submissions can be submitted by filling out this FORM.
- Submission does not guarantee approval. Approval is at the sole discretion of the OAE.
- If approved, please allow three working days for the OAE to include the submission in the signage rotation.
- Submissions making any mention of, or inference to alcohol, drugs, or tobacco either implied or explicit, will not be approved.
- Posters which contain nudity, foul language, or a message degrading to others, either implicitly or explicitly, based on race, gender, religion, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation or otherwise in violation of the University non-discrimination policies will not be approved.
- Submissions will remain on the digital display for a maximum of 7 days or 1 day after the event.
- Submissions for reoccurring events and meetings can only be submitted once a semester.