Montana High School Financial Planning Program (HSFPP)
The NEFE High School Financial Planning Program® (HSFPP) was initiated in 1984 as a public service to increase the financial literacy of America's youth. The materials can be ordered from hsfpp.org. There is no charge for the resources for classroom use.
Each 45-minute lesson targets a specific competency leading students to varying degrees of mastery of target program outcomes, which include:
- Managing personal spending to meet financial goals and minimize the impact of financial obstacles.
- Controlling personal credit and debt.
- Boosting personal earning capability.
- Putting personal assets to work to build personal wealth.
- Using financial services in a sensible and wary manner.
- Protecting personal property and financial resources.
HSFPP is solely funded by the National Endowment for Financial Education® (NEFE), and is offered in partnership with the United States Department of Agriculture- Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service and participating Land-Grant University Extension Services. To date the program has reached nearly 11.5 million students and individuals in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and over 100 U.S. military installations around the globe.
Get Started Today
Click Here to Register to access the instructional materials online to use immediately, or place an order to receive print materials in a few weeks.